zora and me

Zora Neale Hurston had a beautiful mind.  She ended up as most of us with beautiful minds do... driven crazy by the beauty in her mind while trying to live in this ugly world.

There is a debate about intelligence and insanity.  I won't say that I have been keeping up with it, but I do believe that there is a strong correlation between the two.  According to a new study, which is linked to the title of the post, the same gene that makes you smart can also lead to mental illness.

I won't get into the debate in this post, but I just wanted to give you something to think about.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "zora and me"

  1. AssertiveWit says:
    February 9, 2010 at 9:39 PM

    I always think about that movie with Russell Crowe (A Beautiful Mind) when it comes to intelligence/insanity.

Post a Comment